Choose language

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mini Fruit Pizza snacks

I'm gonna honest here. I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided to share it with everyone. I know that people have a hard time eating fruits because it's boring and some people just don't like eating too much fruit.

But what if we made it fun to eat, not just for ourselves but for the kids too?

The original recipe uses a lot sweet ingredients but I will show you how to make it fast and easy and with less sugar.

What you'll need:

  • Pita bread (wholemeal or white)
  • Cream cheese
  • Fruits of your choice
Preparation time: 5 mins or less

Preparation:
  • Place the pita bread on plate
  • Spread the cream cheese until pita bread is covered
  • Slice the fruits and place them all over the pita bread
  • Serve cold or room temperature
See! Fast and easy. I think your kids will like it and so will you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment