Choose language

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Supplements


In today's modern world and growing population, organic whole foods have become bombarded with pesticides and hormones to both protect them from insects and to accelerate the growing of crops and livestock. These pesticides and  hormones have been the cause of many unwanted diseases and allegergic reactions and have inhibited our bodies to naturally absorb nutrients and vitamins to protect us from those diseases.

I'm the kind of person who prefers eating healthy, but after seeing and eating what's being put in our meals, me and my family have decided that taking supplements is one way to get our vitamins and mineral on a daily basis.

Don't get me wrong though, I do support organic foods and I even started planting my own crops in the back yard, but growing crops the natural way is slow and I hate going to the clinic and taking pills, meds and even getting a vaccine. 

Taking supplements and eating healthy (that mean no more McDonald's kids) is one sure way of preventing most diseases.

Here in this website I'll be recommending the products that me and my family have been using and the ones that we have considered that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment